Wonderful way of putting it.
There are new farming techniques where they don't pull weeds and don't till the land and not use pesticides at all and let them all grow together. Very contrary to expectation, and your desired plants will be weaker for several generations but after that they get just as strong if not stronger because the land gets more fertile.
You should watch the video about the Japanese Apple farmer that stopped using pesticides and agrochemicals. Miracle Apple farmer it's called on Youtube. He stopped using any form of chemicals after him and his wife got sick(wife got really sick). In the 8th year, it bloomed flowers, and now the soil is soft as the soil you buy from stores and his Apple soup is sold in specialty restaurants because of it's taste. One key is he said he lets the weeds grow, which keeps the soil healthy. You get pests in the beginning, but they get eaten by natural predators, and the weed keeps the sunlight from killing the beneficial bacteria in the soil and the weeds themselves provide nutrition when they die.
If you compile what he and other people have said it comes down to this:
1. Pests such as caterpillars, grasshoppers and other plant eating insects plus mosquitoes come in to "clean" the land of trouble, which includes HUMANS. One guy put it this way. "In farms using modern techniques which ruin the soil the pests come in to take care of the problem. My mother used to farm this way and mosquitoes would be all over the place to keep her from ruining the environment".
2. The natural predators then come in to feast on the pests. Ladybugs take care of the aphids, and spiders catch the grasshoppers and other insects. Rats/mice are eaten by birds. Birds and spiders also take care of the mosquitoes
3. Weeds according to one video sprout based on what is lacking in the soil. Maybe it's lacking in calcium, so Dandelions start growing and the plant themselves are rich in calcium, meaning when few Dandelion lifecycles pass, then the soil starts becoming rich in what was previously lacking. Weeds also prevent the Ultraviolet rays and also heat rays from the sun from drying out the soil and thus killing out bacteria which keeps it "alive" and healthy.
4. When the soil starts becoming healthier it also attracts earthworms that further keep the soil fertile.
In other thread where I am pretty sure most of you disagreed with I said "Jehovah is not the literal creator of all things, but made something that's the foundation of all creation, which is DNA". And I stand firm in that statement. That must have sounded like blasphemy to some, which in that case I would tell them to become wiser
to put it gently(maybe in other words I'd say they are of similar intelligence that believe the covid-19 agenda).
Have you watched shows about nature? I saw one video where a lioness was clinging onto the guts of a gazelle while it was trying to get away! Half of the contents of the belly was missing and most of the internal organs were exposed and dragging near the ground while the creature(the Gazelle) was alive!
Nature can be absolutely BRUTAL!! If you see the teeth of those carnivorous animals such as lions and tigers they have very very sharp teeth. The teeth are there for a purpose
- that is to kill. I don't believe Jehovah created the animals to be that way. Something changed. Clue: After the flood God instructed Noah that he can eat animals. Before all humans were vegetarians.
Romans 8:22 - For we know that all creation keeps groaning together and being in pain together until now.
The prophecies of paradise also show that the animals will all get along without being in fear of each other
The creatures that eat and consume each other are very likely due to effects from the Fallen World. The dark spirit that entered the world must have played a part in evolving creatures to be that way, and the key to all is DNA. Now again, "to evolve" is not false, because micro level evolution occurs, where variants within species occur. Lions/Tigers/Cats are all species of Cats. The cats will NEVER become humans, nor monkeys, nor lizard, or any other subspecies. How do you explain the countless variants of species from very few that entered Noah's ark? Jehovah knew that those key species were enough to create the countless variants.
You don't need a special microscope to observe living cells.* The cells do not die instantly the moment you take the blood out from your body. They live for some time after, however brief it might be. The viruses serve a purpose, but in this fallen world they act as enemies. We don't know to the extent the dark spirit had it's effect on our world. It very well might be from a foundational point - microscopic.
*Here's an eBay listing of a microscope with 5000x zoom capability: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/185906534496?hash=item2b48e49860:g:YY8AAOSwD3pkaTGI&amdata=enc:AQAIAAAA4EN2u9TtcZhsHBAYks55/BdT8xOotNKgo2uYdl2eB9ba3Uou8llJtjyIFiFt7dsesewR3HZY0QGJ1Z9kDDu0s1uUR/zBGM1ZzCrxizxDVhsWCCsKf7vwjdGJL6RpIhKVjTe4hMxxOYBOxEW86d0p7RU5fjkhMF1iF09IS5zNU7w3jZrcrBC1BliD/WM54XNqDxd39AGEP713HMMXIiijLGC/CoRCepqu8ZxYyq/OrP6TgzIlPWDpqpOCts9IXASq5ESPdtTVZyIscG7vQsM7KPXRaRjFOtIbEpxAF+zd52Je|tkp:BFBM9J-lyIli
5000x zoom = 2um(2 micrometer) can be viewed as if you were looking at a 1 cm(2.54cm is 1 inch) object. The human red blood cell has a diameter of 6um. If you take into account that it's possible to see the human egg(0.1mm) with your naked eye, you should be able to see quite a lot. All yours for just $750 canadian buckaroos. Maybe it sounds like overkill, but I say in 2023 if you really believe in something you can put your money where your mouth is. Same for flat earth.